Philosophy & Process
- Coaching enables pastors to discover their solutions to complex leadership issues.
- The Coach's careful listening and insightful questions are the primary means of clarifying issues and finding creative solutions.
- Efficient – Coaching sessions are offered on the telephone allowing for maximum flexibility and efficient use of the Pastor's time. A coaching session is normally 30 minutes long and is generally scheduled every other week.
- Performance Based – Coaching is intended to support Pastors in clarifying challenges, developing leadership effectiveness, and achieving professional goals. Coaching is not for Pastors in the midst of crisis.
- Cost Effective – The cost of coaching for 12 sessions is $600 – much less than any comparable individual leadership resource. Some judicatories and an increasing number of congregations are providing financial support. Scholarships are available for those who would not otherwise be able to afford coaching. You may wish to talk with your judicatory and congregation about your desire to work with a Coach. Contact Clergy
Coaches if you would like to apply for a scholarship.
- Confidential – The
content of coaching is confidential.